Jensen Beach, Florida, United States
***THIS WILL BE LOCATED IN SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA***
The MRO Engineering Department designs, analyzes and approves technical data to support the repair and maintenance of customer check aircraft.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze discrepant conditions on the aircraft for the purpose of developing and designing repairs.
- Submitting repair designs for submission to OEM or regulatory approval.
- Resolution of fit and ability to manufacture issues.
- Productions of accurate designs with zero rework coordinate.
- Use of consultants when necessary.
- Interact with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or equivalent engineering discipline with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the designs of repairs for aircraft.
- Bilingual not required but a preferred
- US Citizen required and valid US passport
- GCAS Airline experience
- A320 experience required
- Working knowledge of FARs
- Experience using AUTOCAD is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of aircraft structures, materials, and material compatibility.
- Must be familiar with shop practices of metal composite structure assemblies.
Please send all resumes to Apply
- Full time
Posted 10 Jul 2017
Closes 7 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Design engineer