Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Horsham, West Sussex, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Ground Operations)
Location : Horsham
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be required to provide a vital link between clients and candidates. You will be placed within our Ground Operations department, where we heavily focus on recruitment for UK Airports for ground operational staff. The role is demanding and diverse and involves, but is not limited to:
* Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
* Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
* Preparing client quotes/proposals.
* Attending/Conducting Candidate Interviews at various UK locations which may involve occasional overnight stays.
* Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
* Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines, job boards.
* Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates, identify/develop new business and build relationships with candidates and employers.
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
* Using client/candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
* Populating the client/candidate data base with client/candidate information, activity, jobs/vacancies, placements and financial information.
* Keeping the client/candidate data base 100% up to date.
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
* Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client, including screening candidates for Airside Pass suitability.
* Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
* Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
* Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
* Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
* Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
* Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed (temp and/or perm), a value to be billed to sales activity, clients or business leads generated.
* Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
* Additional duties as and when required.
* Additional administrative duties associated with the above.
* Hours of work - 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday (Extra hours as and when required).
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
- £ 18000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 7 Jul 2017
Closes 4 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Airline sales