You will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities. Based in Penge, a short walk from public transport routes. The company is currently in urgent need for a Test Technician, with test techniques from a test background.
· Carry out Production Acceptance testing on DC and AC fans, motors, heaters and Military air conditioning units.
· Test and configuration along with the fault finding of failing parts and component level failure analysis
· Carry out manual tests using power analysers, Stroboscobes / Tachometers, Megger, bonding meters and general multimeters.
· Must have test, set-up and fault finding to component level
· Test techniques background and experience working in a test environment.
· Experience of military or commercial avionics equipment would be an advantage.
· Manufacturing experience is desirable.
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Penge. The salary is competitive, and there are benefits included.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone Apply. AVI
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 4 Jul 2017
Closes 3 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Testing