Quality Systems Specialist
Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, England
BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
The Business System Specialist will maintain and administer the quality system, developing standardised working practices and ensuring compliance to regulatory (EASA21G, EASA145, FAA, TCCA) and Certification (AS9100) requirements. Support all regulatory and certification audits as required.
Carry out any of the duties listed below as and when required, consistently achieving the required high quality standards, together with any other reasonable duties requested by your supervisor to meet operational needs. Training will be provided as required.
· BMS compliance to Regulatory ( EASA21G, EASA145, FAA, TCCA) and Certification (AS9100) requirements.
· Develop a user friendly process based BMS AS9100 rev D or ISO9001;2015, ensuring a KIS approach to access to forms, process flows charts, HR and EH&S procedures is applied.
· Maintenance and update of BMS.
· Support Customer audits as required.
· Deliver internal training on BMS operations and or other training modules developed by the department.
· Management of the document change process, including procedures.
· Integrate the Supplier controls and reports into the BMS.
· Documentation management process - develop and roll out scanning of quality records e.g. EASA form 1, test records, manufacturing documents across all sites.
· Have sufficient knowledge as to support FAIR to AS9102.
The Business Systems Specialist will have a proven track record of working in a similar role within a manufacturing operations environment with a Quality career background or closely associated with knowledge of Business Management Systems. Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft office skills, including creation of Excel spreadsheets. Understanding of regulatory requirements appertaining the supply of product for the Aerospace and Defence industries
Familiar with the AS 9100 and FAA standards/regulations
The role is an interesting and varied one with opportunities to progress further. AVI
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 32000.00 - 35000.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 4 Jul 2017
Closes 3 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control