Quality Support Engineer
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
* Planning, agreeing and implementing quality activities & measures in response to each project scenario.
* Identify, communicate and mitigate risks and issues associated to product quality.
* Coach the Design Authorities to ensure equipment product lifecycle gates are planned, inputs prepared and conducted, outcomes and actions are progressed.
* Deployment and management of the non-conformance management system.
* Participate in engineering process development and review in line with quality expectations. Manage associated assessments and audits.
* Plan and deploy quality focused training to develop quality competencies within the engineering teams.
* Prepare & publish quality centric metrics (quality dashboard) to various stakeholders.
* Plan how short term corrective actions and trends can be developed into long term improvement actions.
* Within the Electronic Engineering Centres of Excellence that are product focused, provide consolidated feedback and direction on transversal quality aspects.
* Developing a continuous Improvement culture.
* Practical Knowledge of non-conformance management process.
* Experience of working in a project environment.
* Support and administrative experience.
Understanding of the role of Quality within a product development environment.
* Practical knowledge of the product lifecycle - specifically design and development phases.
* Must hold current SC Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 30 - 35 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 4 Jul 2017
Closes 3 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control