Runcorn, Cheshire, England
Candidates applying for this role must have recent, practical demonstrable payroll experience with the ability to process starter / leavers of 500 + volume.
This role offers a competitive salary between £21,00 to £23,000 per annum.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will work as part of a large team in a busy and challenging department.
- Direct data inputting ADP Freedom and SAP
- Processing starters and leavers
- Manual calculations, calculating entitlements to occupational sick pay, SSP, SMP, SPP
- Responsible for managing your own payrolls from end to end
- Maintaining accurate and concise record keeping
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's grade A - C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Ideally five years' payroll experience (or equivalent)
- A working knowledge of ADP Freedom, Time & Attendance Software and SAP
- An understanding of a Unionised workforce is considered an advantage
- Good written and spoken English and ability to communicate effectively
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Access will be considered an advantage
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills, ensuring the ability to work on own initiative to produce workload to agreed timetable
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely with other departments and managers
- Ensure accuracy of paperwork relating to Payroll records and associated correspondence
- Ability to work with staff at all levels within Swissport
- Ideally working knowledge of the aviation industry, the key players at locations including experience in a unionised environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a crim
- Full time
Posted 4 Jul 2017
Closes 1 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Airline administration