Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Degree or equivalent, preferably within an Engineering discipline
* Formally trained/qualified in Project Management - Prince2/APM or similar
* Demonstrable interpersonal skills with the ability to engage across all areas of the business including senior stakeholders.
* Background in Electronics, Defence and delivering products to market is key
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
* Assemble and lead project IPTs (Integrated Project Teams)
* Lead multiple projects ensuring delivery to time, cost and specification/quality whilst managing risk
* Ensure all Life Cycle Management requirements are met. In particular all LCM reviews and gates to be planned and passed according to the process.
* Ensure all milestones are invoiced on time.
* Assist with the development of the programme management and bid management processes working with the process leads.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 45000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 4 Jul 2017
Closes 3 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Project manager