Senior Logistics Executive
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Logistics Team Leader managing logistics department for respected and successful Aviation Component Suppliers to join them at their busy global headquarters in West Sussex
This is a busy department providing a key link in the operation of my clients business and provides a great opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience.
For this fast paced role you will have 2 years experience in a supervisory role, with excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate, train and develop other team members plus be able to prioritise, manage staff and workloads, and meet deadlines.
· Numeracy and accuracy plus excellent IT and communications skills are essential
· Logistics/shipping experience with knowledge of Export and Import procedures and controls
· Assist the Logistics Manager in the development of the Logistics team and function.
· Supervise and coordinate Logistics Team
· Oversee shipments ensuring deadlines met negotiate most cost effective shipment
· Oversee the departmental training guides, training records, effectiveness reviews
· Promote all import and export procedures and controls
· Raise and keep updated all training manuals, guides and logs for the Logistics department
· Provide and review departmental reports as required
· Working pattern- 4 days on/4 days off ( Monday - Friday between 7/7 during training period)
· Modern new building and facilities
· Career progression
· Subsidised canteen
If you are interested in working as a logistics team leader for an expanding global company based near Brighton please apply now. Due to the location of the client you need to have your own transport.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- ATC Air Traffic Controller Licence
Posted 3 Jul 2017
Closes 2 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Freight