Brighton, East Sussex, England
MRO Administrator to carry out administration tasks within busy MRO department for Aviation Company due to expansion in Sussex with negotiable salary
Due to an increased workload my client who is one of the most well respected and successful Aviation Component Suppliers in the world is now recruiting for an MRO Administrator to join them at their busy global headquarters in West Sussex.
You will have good administrative skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, have excellent IT and organisational skills and be able to work flexible hours.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
- Administration of repair orders
- Administration of workshop reports, repair quotations
- Chasing orders and their status
- Customer and supplier support and contact by email and telephone
- Logical thinker with good mathematical ability
- Organised and have excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work a flexible working week of 37.5 hours consisting of day shifts
- Excellent career opportunities
- Free on-site parking
The position of MRO Administrator offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 3 Jul 2017
Closes 2 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Airline administration