Records Data Verifier - End Of Lease support (18month FTC)
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
This is for people who like to work in a fast-paced environment. This is for those who don't mind rolling up their sleeves and getting involved, never shying away from a challenge. This is an opportunity to be part of Europe's leading short haul airline.
Due to end of lease project, we're currently looking for a number of Aircraft Records Data Verifiers for an 18 month contract. Reporting into our airworthiness and records manager, you'll be responsible for the daily verification of Aircraft Maintenance Records to ensure continued Airworthiness of a fleet of Airbus A319 / A320 Aircraft.
What you'll be doing:
This is an important project that needs to be delivered accurately and on time as you ensure all technical log pages are returned and their details transferred to the aircraft maintenance control system accurately. This includes recording of:
* Component changes
* EASA Form 1 (Release Certificates) to ensure serviceability of all aircraft parts
* Correct forecasting of life limited requirements.
You'll also review daily exception reports for the verification of e-signed maintenance records and rectify data discrepancies in IAW departmental procedures. You don't need to have experience in Airlines, we can teach you the technical stuff, but you do need very high attention to detail and a 'can do' attitude to get the information you need. We're a great team at easyJet
What you'll need:
* Very high attention to detail and accuracy
* The ability to work under pressure to very demanding time scales
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* AMOS experience preferable (not essential)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* 6 months / 1 Year Airline Engineering / Records experience preferable
* 5 GCSE grade C or above - Maths GCSE grade B or above
We want to inspire a whole generation to say 'yes' to new opportunities. To strike a chord with people who have the energy and passion to experience the world around them. People who don't just wait around for things to happen. Already the UK's largest airline, we're as high-performing and fast-growing as businesses come. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them. Travel perks, packages linked to both your and the company's performance - you'll enjoy it all here!
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 30 Jun 2017
Closes 30 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control