Fareham, Hampshire, England
Final & in-process inspection of all Electro-Mechanical Assemblies and components ensuring products, process and documentation conformance.
* Final & In-process inspection & measurement of assemblies and components.
* Understand and be able to offer guidance on relevant company control procedures.
* Maintain departmental work records both electronic and paper copies.
* Understand, utilise and promote the use of Lean Manufacturing Tools.
* Provide training where required.
* Self motivated.
* Undertake training to facilitate movement to other business areas as necessary.
* Initiate and complete as necessary inspection records as may be required, e.g. First Article Inspection documentation.
* Support quality control review activities, e.g. Nil Hours, Scrap patrol, etc.
* Undertake reporting activities as necessary e.g. 9 Basics auditing.
* Assembly/Inspection experience.
* Quality control experience.
* Engineering background essential.
* Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
* Time served or equivalent demonstrable experience.
* Aerospace experience preferred, however other industry experience will be considered.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 17.42 - 17.96 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 30 Jun 2017
Closes 30 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Product support, Quality control
Recommended, similar jobs
Luton, Bedfordshire, England