Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Project Manager to deliver Antenna Systems programmes and management of complex/critical bids based in Buckinghamshire with attractive package
You will be responsible for assembling and leading Project Teams in order to deliver new products development and multiple projects of moderate complexity to agreed scope schedule, cost and quality.
My client develop and manufacture high specification sector and multi-sector, directional, omni-directional, ultra-wideband (UWB) and MIMO antennas. A wide range of products are available for customers, small and large, worldwide in Commercial, Military, Satellite and Security markets.
Skills and qualifications of Project Manager
· Degree or equivalent, preferably within an Engineering discipline
· Formally trained/qualified in Project Management - Prince2/APM or similar
· Background in Electronics, Defence and delivering products to market is key
· Assemble and lead project IPTs (Integrated Project Teams)
· Leading teams to develop new products
· Lead multiple projects ensuring delivery to time, cost and specification/quality whilst managing risk
· Ensure all Life Cycle Management requirements are met. In particular all LCM reviews and gates to be planned and passed according to the process.
· Ensure all milestones are invoiced on time.
· Assist with the development of the programme management and bid management processes working with the process leads.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Project Manager based in Buckinghamshire within easy reach of London and Maidenhead
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 30 Jun 2017
Closes 30 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Project manager