Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Technical Records Clerk
Carbon60 are looking for a Technical Records Clerk for a permanent position based in Hereford. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in Aviation, working for one of the UK biggest Aviation companies. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills with proven ability to collect, organise and synthesis data and will also have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Working as part of a small team the role holder will support the Technical Records Supervisor to:
· Ensure all entries made in the aircraft continuing airworthiness records are clear and accurate.
· Ensure that the records are updated in a timely manner.
· Work in conjunction with the engineering department to ensure that work packages are created accurately and timely ensuring no forecasted maintenance is missed.
Successful candidates should have:
· Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to collect, organise and synthesise data.
· Develop conclusions and recommendations from data.
· Confidence to challenge practices.
· Committed to quality and safety, with a high degree of integrity.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
This role is based in Hereford and due to start ASAP
For more information please call Carbon60 Exeter on Apply
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 20000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 28 Jun 2017
Closes 28 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Technical author