Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, England
Balancer to balance products as required by the business in line with agreed quality standards and timescales based in West London - 3-6 month contract - Temporary contract but possible perm opportunities in time for a stong, skilled individual.
Our clients manufacturer electronic instruments and electromechanical devices used in aerospace, power and industrial sectors.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
- Use of balancing machinery to identify and measure vibration levels on various components.
- Identify and implement actions to amend levels of vibration within drawing tolerance/specification and methods.
- Operate mills, drills and other associated equipment.
- Develop, recognise and reward efforts
- Free parking
- Excellent possible career progression with this role
If you are interested in the role as a Balancer please apply now. This is an urgent requirement so there is an immediate start for the right candidate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 11.50 - 13.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 28 Jun 2017
Closes 28 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Tooling