Project Manager :
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for a Project Manager based in Bedfordshire.
Following a recent expansion, our Aerospace client is currently looking to expand their team in Bedfordshire with an experienced Project Manager Specialising in Management of a key projects, The Company has a range of proprietary designs (patents& IP) which provide solutions for commercial and defence markets.
My client is a vibrant and growing business, looking to attract high calibre individuals and is a rewarding place to work both in terms of the impact you can have on the business and in terms of its total reward package
As a Project Manager you will be able to:
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimise project risks
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Contribute to the development and execution of PMO processes
* Tertiary qualification Project management training
* Qualification in engineering field preferable
* Proven working experience in project management in the aerospace/defence/engineering sectors
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- Full time
Posted 28 Jun 2017
Closes 28 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Project manager