IT Helpdesk Support
Brighton, East Sussex, England
IT Helpdesk Support providing First and Second line support for Dell desktop systems, MS Windows, MS Office - West Sussex - salary negotiable
You will provide all IT support for a major aviation company working alongside other members of the IT Department to provide technical support to all departments. First and Second line support to staff for IT issues with additional training as required.
Helpdesk operates from 7am through to 7:30pm, flexibility is required to enable cover for this start/finish time.
Responsibilities of Helpdesk Support
- Practical knowledge of Windows 7 or 8 (additional training provided)
- Window Server 2008/2012 would be preferred
- MS Office 2010/2013 applications
- Practical knowledge of standard computer hardware
- Technical support for Dell desktop systems with MS Windows Vista/7 & MS Office
- Crystal Reports administration
- Ability to logically fault find and analyse problems
- Prioritise and manage workloads
- Communicate effectively at all levels is essential
- Qualification in an IT related subject
- Free onsite parking
- New office premises
The position of IT Helpdesk Administrator would also be suitable for a graduate willing to start a career and train offering a competitive base salary with excellent benefits
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 27 Jun 2017
Closes 27 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Airline IT