Kidlington, Oxfordshire, England
Software Developer developing software discussions planning for future development - Kidlington with attractive package
Recent graduates with C++, qualified to degree level in software engineering, or a relevant physics, engineering or maths discipline with strong software content considered or more experienced developers
Our client produces the world's most advanced software for modelling and analysing of electromagnetic equipment and effects. Its virtual prototyping tools dramatically speed up customers' design processes helping them to achieve their goals, whether they are low cost, optimum performance, easier manufacturability, or the best combination.
The powerful generic modelling suite is able to provide application-specific solutions for a wide range of specialised applications including Electric Machines and Scientific, Medical & Industrial.
Requirements of Software Developer
* Good SW Developer
* Used to working with object orientated software
* competent at programing in object oriented languages
* C++ 11/14 and Python 3 or C#/Java.
* developing software or in discussions with rest of the team, planning for future development
* Team interaction with Agile methods for development
* Range of tasks to work on with a choice of what to do.
* Project is Opera FEA Benefits
* Competitive base salary
* Excellent benefits package
* Matched contribution pension
* 3x Salary Life Assurance
* Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Software Developer in a state of the art facility based near Oxford within London commute and within easy reach of Reading please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 27 Jun 2017
Closes 27 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Software engineer