Manufacturing Technician - Process
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
To enhance the overall effectiveness of the Process Department by producing quality product's to defined specifications, in accordance with production requirements.
This role will be working within the Special Process team. The processes covered by the department are Wet Chemical Plating, Heat Treatment of metals, specialist paint spraying, Inspection, Eccobond, Pressure Test and Inspection.
Ultimately all elements of chemical processing to relevant manufacturing & customer requirements. Training provided where partial skills or experience exists currently.
* Anodising - Chromic, Sulphuric
* Plating - Bronze, Copper, Nickel
* Joining and Finishing Processes
* Problem Identification/ root cause analysis/ elimination
* Operate a wet chemical line or other associated equipment.
* Responsibility for Quality, Target Output and adherence to Product Assurance Standards
* Involvement in Risk assessments to EH&S and COSHH Regulations.
* Understand NADCAP related documentation.
* Adhere to all HSE requirements.
* Undertake 5S and TPM.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Highly self-motivated and keen to succeed.
* Ideally with a breadth or experience but training will be provided for the right candidate.
* Excellent team player, capable of making an impact at all levels.
* Committed to Continuous Improvement.
* Flexible and Adaptable to the needs of the Department.
* Good Understanding of Health and Safety.
* A mature personality, bearing in mind the safety requirements involved when working in an area containing high toxicity chemicals.
- £ 18 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 26 Jun 2017
Closes 26 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Product support