Plymouth, Devon, England
A new vacancy has arisen for a Process Engineer. The person will be responsible for introducing and maintaining production processes ensuring their robustness whilst introducing benchmark techniques, to achieve first time yields while driving quality and cost improvements within Manufacturing.
* Ensure that control plans, process flows and routings are in place for all products.
* Identify Critical to Quality points for all products and apply suitable controls.
* Monitor yield trends and implement continuous improvement plans.
* Support the business in achieving the Unit Production Cost targets by product through monitoring, maintaining and improving process and product yield.
* Directly participate in conceptual and detailed mapping of processes for the manufacturing areas.
* Employ robust RRCA (Relentless Root Cause Analysis) techniques to address production escapes and turn backs.
The successful candidate will be degree/HND qualified in an engineering discipline, be a good communicator and comfortable liaising across all levels within the organisation. Knowledge and experience of the civil aviation industry including the repair of instruments and mechanical gyros would be a distinct advantage as would be EASA Part 145 certification.
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2017
Closes 22 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Product support