Intern (m/f) Digital Marketing
GermanyThe LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, onboard retail and entertainment, onboard equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company's dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like train services and convenience retail. Its catering activities are marketed under the "LSG Sky Chefs" brand name, through which it delivers 591 million meals a year and is present at 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2015, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.0 billion.
Join the Customer Concepts team within LSG Group to build an e-commerce platform from Start-up phase. You will gain a steep learning curve and work with the core team in the initial phases of grounding a digital business. We promise a rewarding journey with us and lots of new skills for your resume.
- Assist the Core team on day-to-day advertising requirements: researching media solutions, obtaining costs, developing recommendations, finalizing insertion orders, ad placement, briefing the creative production team, contacting bloggers, positioning product(s) in social media
- Field requests from potential partner companies
- Work directly with support teams to manage any support tasks, as well as assistance with reporting
- Other requirements to support the core team as required
- You are currently enrolled in a diploma or degree program at an accredited college or university, entering at least second or third year, with a focus in digital marketing or a related field
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- 2-3 years of related coursework or experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, sales, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- You have exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help the business
- You are able to convince people
- You pay close attention to detail
- Multilingual, English + other languages a plus
- You are passionate about trends
Does this describe you? Please apply on our website. Applications will be accepted in German and in English.
About LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG
The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company's dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services. Its catering activities are marketed under the "LSG Sky Chefs" brand name, through which it delivers 628 million meals a year and is present at 209 airports across the globe. In 2016, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.2 billion. Our market is in the process of serious and rapid change which leads to strong transformations for LSG Sky Chefs. Nevertheless we are still looking for new business areas and motivated new employees who would like to shape and support our transformation actively. Do you want to be a part of this? Apply now! Apply
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 20 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airline marketing