Compliance Monitoring Inspector
Compliance Monitoring Inspector - Operations
Reporting to the Quality & Compliance Manager the successful candidate will have a key role in supporting the operations compliance monitoring program, ensuring the continued validity and safe operations within the scope of the organisations approvals and IOSA registration. With the rapidly changing environment the role presents and a challenging yet unique opportunity to be at the heart of the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performance of Internal & External audits (Flight / Ground Operations, IOSA & Security) in compliance with the annual audit programme.
- Liaison with internal departments as required.
- Liaison with national authorities on operational matters.
- Review and assess changes in legislation (EASA Operations).
- Preparation, control and review of company manuals and procedures
- Preparation of various reports for management.
- Participation in the generation & review of new company procedures where they are affected by regulations.
- Assessment of training programmes.
- In conjunction with the Safety Manager conduct risk assessments as required.
- Investigate incidents and occurrences as required.
- Prepare amendment requests to the IAA for changes to the AOC
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications / Skills / Competencies
- Aeronautical or Aviation degree or previous demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Ops regulation and IOSA standards.
- Detailed knowledge of quality / compliance systems.
- Formalised auditor training.
- Knowledge of Human Factors, Human Performance and limitations.
- Knowledge of SMS and Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment.
- Be proficient in the use of information technology systems.
- Proficient in report writing.
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested and meet the criteria please submit your details online or send your CV to Apply
- Full time
Posted 20 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer