(Senior) Consultant (m/f) with focus on Airport Master Planning (consultant level according to quali
GermanyLufthansa Consulting delivers customized business solutions to the aviation industry.
You work in international and Lufthansa Group / inhouse consultancy projects and in the position as Senior Consultant you are responsible for managing medium and larger projects and project teams or several teams of consultants and client personnel.
In addition you
- participate in projects in other work spheres
- support proposal preparation in coordination with the respective Solution Group Leader and participate in sales pitches
- independently create tailored consultancy services and problem solutions, take responsibility for developing consultancy strategies and consultancy tools and methods
- prepare and present case studies, publications and speeches and represent Lufthansa Consulting on public occasions (such as conferences, fairs, exhibitions) on behalf of a Solution Group
- assume an active role in internal knowledge transfer and knowledge management by finalization of project documentation, preparation of lessons learned and case studies, filing according to Lufthansa Consulting standards
- actively participate in the work of Solution Groups and participate in company-wide tasks
(e.g. introducing and training new employees, optimizing internal processes, participating in internal projects and working groups)
- Degree in industrial engineering or architecture completed at a university or technical university, or expertise and studies in a relevant field of expertise
- Several years work experience in the consulting business and aviation industry with profound knowledge of Airport Master Planning and Operational Airport Processes
- Proven track record in airport capacity planning and understanding of planning and design standards and recommended practices of ICAO and IATA
- Experiences with leadership tasks in the role of project manager, in directing projects and managing international project teams
- Knowledge of customer relationship management
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and develop success-oriented and client specific solutions, proven track record of gained customer insights
- High level of independence, very good social and cooperative conduct, ability to manage conflicts and reach compromises, ability to work in dynamic teams (both internally and with the customer) and to build customer relationships, openness for change and ability to work under high levels of stress
- Confident manner, negotiation skills, assertive, convincing and service-oriented manner with clients
- Very articulate written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Broad work experience abroad, enthusiasm for intensive business travel and unrestricted ability to travel worldwide and to work in a tropical climate
- Ability and willingness to understand foreign cultures and mentalities, experience with international teams
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in German and confident in spoken and written English (English certificate may be requested) and knowledge of other foreign languages, preferably French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian or Arabic
- Excellent computer skills (MS-Office: esp. Excel and PowerPoint, Internet) as well as computer-aided design (e.g. Auto-CAD) is of advantage
- If applicable psychological suitable assessment
About Lufthansa Consulting GmbH
Lufthansa Consulting is one of the leading management consultancies in the aviation industry. Our clients from the Lufthansa Group and our international clients from airline and airport related industries trust our distinctive specialist expertise combined with profound methodological know-how. Our consultancy services support clients in securing and strengthening their competitive position. 100 staff from 17 nationalities work in interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement solutions with our clients. In 2016, Lufthansa Consulting was ranked among the top consulting firms in Germany, according to the industry survey of the country's renowned business magazine "brand eins".
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 16 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Planning engineer