Landing Gear MRB Engineer Product Development
NetherlandsGATE Europe is looking for a Landing Gear MRB /Development Engineer.
Start immediately for a 6-12 months contract with possible extensions. Good hourly rate . Location The Netherlands.
The department Technology & Engineering (T&E) of Fokker Landing Gear (FLG) is in search of a Development Engineer Product Development for the Engineering Sustaining and Support team of one of our landing gears. The function concerns a multidisciplinary and challenging role for which broad technical knowledge is required.
The most important responsibilities are all activities concerning:
• Defining, elaborating and implementation of changes to the landing gear design.
• Solving issues within the qualified design by root cause analysis and practical problem solving.
• Developing maintenance, repair and overhaul instructions.
• Bachelor or Master in Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
• Good analytical skills in combination with a practical attitude.
• Affinity with complex technical systems like landing gear.
• Critical mind set / Conscious of quality.
• Capable of writing technical documentation in English.
• Knowledge of materials and processes, preferably in an aerospace environment, is desirable.
• Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulical (aerospace) components is a recommendation.
• Experience in working with CAD applications (CATIA/Creo) is a recommendation.
You are willing to learn, pro-active and entrepreneurial, have good communication skills and you are a team player.
Development engineers perform their activities in an engineering team, therefore there is a lot of interaction between the different disciplines within the team. This results in a dynamic working environment with a common goal to get an optimum solution for the product under development which complies with the applicable requirements.
Interested ? Please send your cv to GATE Europe
- Full time
Posted 17 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Product support