German Customer Service Consultant
Speaking German? Love South Africa?
Join us as a and enjoy great benefits like a paid flight and relocation support.
As Customer Service Consultant at Lufthansa InTouch Cape Town you support passengers flying Lufthansa with general flight reservations, fare information and baggage claims. Further to this you answer direct sales enquiries and assist our frequent flyers.
Keen to know what working at LIT Cape Town is like? Then click
- You have excellent language skills in German and English
- You successfully completed a secondary education
- You are computer literate and keyboard proficient
- Further to this you are flexible to work 24 / 7 shifts
- Paid Flight to Cape Town from any European location
- Once off re-location payment
- Paid corporate work permit
- Monthly basic salary and annual performance based bonus
- Contribution of R1000 to your medical aid
- 21 working days annual leave
- Monthly parking allowance
- Fully paid 'on the job' training
Working with LH InTouch qualifies you and your immediate family for major flight discounts. In addition you will benefit from various discounts on food & drinks, adventure & tour operators, health & beauty treatments as well as accommodation and media.
World class training & career development
LH InTouch offers a world class training and career development opportunities such as our 'on the move' programme: Work at one of our 7 Service Centres in the world for up to 2 months!
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd. is part of Lufthansa InTouch. Lufthansa InTouch is the worldwide service-center network of Lufthansa with a vision to be the preferred global partner for seamless customer solutions in travel and logistics. We achieve growth and sustainability by empowering our people to provide outstanding quality and added value and our worldwide network is currently comprised of seven contact call centers in seven countries servicing an expanding portfolio of clients.
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jun 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airline customer service