Transport and Logistics Experts (m/f) only on weekends for 16-20 hours/week
Did you always want to save lives?
Did you always want to become an emergency doctor or firefighter?
Do you want real responsibility?
We offer a home for speed-freaks and service fanatics!
Let your unique personality become part of the success of Apply!
Your job with us:
- You are the single point of contact for our customers in a team of Special Services Experts
- You love solving challenging tasks and finding extraordinary and perfect solutions under time pressure
- You calculate and organize individual transport solutions either by air, rail or road
- You monitor all transports and transport partners
- You search proactive for alternative solutions, ready to implement them immediately once a problems occurs
- You support large international RFQs and Projects
You get from us:
- A company philosophy that is characterized by passion, enthusiasm & honesty and that places high value on self-responsibility, courage and creativity
- A job in a team which has fun and offers real challenges
- Exiting, daily changing tasks which are to be solved in the shortest timeframe
- An attractive salary and a good social package
- A high level of responsibility and free room for creativity
- A nice and modern workspace
- An on-the-job-training program introducing you to the Apply family
- At least HAVO/VWO, preferably a transport/logistics education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an international logistics environment, preferably in the air/express/courier or same day logistics
- You are familiar with the airfreight industry
- You are stress-resistant and not afraid of hard work
- You are willing to work only on weekends
- You are sovereign in talking to customers and extremely service orientated
- You make no compromises if it concerns solving transport problems
- You are fluent in speaking and writing Dutch and English
About Apply GmbH
We at Apply are the experts for global special speed logistics as well as time-critical international spare parts logistics - and we love what we do! As a growing Lufthansa Group company with Special Service Desks in 16 locations, including Amsterdam, Vienna, Singapore and Shanghai and circa 160 employees, we implement ad-hoc and project solutions for our customers' emergencies and special cases. With our expertise and passion, we make the seemingly impossible possible. The focus remains on our customers at all times! That is both our self-image and the basis for the confidence placed in us every day. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then apply today!
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0389V027
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jun 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Freight