Sacramento, California, United States
CAE Parc Aviation is currently recruiting for the role of a based in Sacramento, California.
Experience and other requirements:
- Minimum of at least High School Diploma
- One year of technical buying experience in a FAR Part 135, 91 or 121(preferred).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge and experience utilizing (aviation) work order software, maintenance tracking software, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Working knowledge of (domestic & international) shipping regulations and industry best practices.
- Be familiar with purchasing processes, shipping and receiving as well as warranty administration.
- Have knowledge and experience with aviation parts and supplies (preferred).
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Perform purchasing functions as required to ensure company consistently receives high value goods and services
- Process warranty claims between company and vendors
- Utilize parts inventory and inventory control systems and organization.
- Perform periodic inventory audit (cycle counts)
- Close purchase orders using shipping and receiving systems
- Review parts consumption against work orders to ensure completeness, and accuracy prior to closing
- Interfaces with Accounts Payable to administer vendor credits, receivable and/or payable requirements
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and reporting any unsafe conditions to management
- Shift work. Requires availability to work weekend, holidays and/or evenings depending on business needs
- Work in a highly stressful and demanding work environment with ever changing priorities
- Other duties as assigned by the hiring manager.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2017
Closes 7 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airline buyer