CAE Parc Aviation is currently recruiting for the role of a based in Sacramento, California.
Experience and other requirements:
- Minimum of at least High School Diploma
- One year of technical buying experience in a FAR Part 135, 91 or 121(preferred).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge and experience utilizing (aviation) work order software, maintenance tracking software, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Working knowledge of (domestic & international) shipping regulations and industry best practices.
- Be familiar with purchasing processes, shipping and receiving as well as warranty administration.
- Have knowledge and experience with aviation parts and supplies (preferred).
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers growth within the company and a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you would like more information, please contact Apply .
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2017
Closes 7 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airline buyer