Chief engineer Mechanical Systems and Structures.
EuropeMercator Aviation are currently seeking a Chief Engineer for Mechanical Systems and Structures to join our client in Europe on a permanent basis.
- Masters Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience as a Senior or Chief Engineer in helicopter development
- Knowledge in EASA part 21
- Knowledge of CS 27/29
- Aircraft and component testing
- Aircraft qualification and certification
- Strong language skills in German and English
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP knowledge
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to the email address provided.
Mercator Aviation are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2017
Closes 31 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Product support