Pilot Job: Vietnam Airlines A320 | A321 LTC | TRI | TRE
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft and 500 Total PIC Hours on A320/A321
- Valid OPC on A320
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Minimum height - 165cm
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Currently working as a LTC/TRI/TRE on type, ideally for 2 years. Must be able to provide an A320 TRI/TRE certificate from your CAA (if not on licence)
For more information please contact Charli Grimes on Apply.
For more details on pay and benefits please CLICK HERE
FLY TO 65!
Commuting roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with other patterns available on request. FOC tickets for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network. World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 21 Apr 2017
Closes 17 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Flight training