Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel
CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to announce that we accepting expressions of interest from experienced B747-400 Captains on behalf of CAL Cargo. This is an initial 6 month contract beginning in Spring of 2017.
In order to apply, all candidates must meet the below outlined requirements:
- 6,000 hours total flight time.
- 3,000 hours on a Heavy Jet as Pilot in Command.
- 500 hours in command of B744.
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months.
- A valid EASA or FAA ATPL.
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
Screening will take place in FRA in either on a date to be determined in the new year.
For more information and the to apply to this job, please contact Brian Bass at Apply or + Apply.
- Full time
- Boeing 747-400
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 20 Apr 2017
Closes 17 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Captain
Recommended, similar jobs
Shenzhen Baoan International Airport, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China