Manager of Flight Standards & Crew Training
Dublin, South Australia, Australia
New Airline Based in Dublin, Ireland
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland
Position – Manager of Flight Standards & Crew Training
Location – Dublin Ireland
Amazing opportunity to be a part of something NEW and put your footprint on a start-up Airline that will be based in Dublin, Ireland.
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland aims to be the leading modern carrier in Europe and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of A320 neo’s and a forward thinking, progressive attitude to the industry.
We are looking to build a team of highly motivated, innovative, entrepreneurial individuals that want to take part in a start-up journey, excited by the idea of big goals, able to push the boundaries of what once was thought impossible.
Whilst being financially backed by one of Europe’s leading flag carriers - SAS, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland will be built from the ground with its employees as the forefront of its development. The mission is to build a new airline that offers our customers premium quality service they expect whilst creating a new, exciting and efficient way of working to manage costs and increase profitability.
We want to be on the forefront of innovation within the industry and build a unique model, focusing on new technologies to reduce costs and business strategies to deliver the expected services and returns. In order to realize it, we need to recruit individuals with the right attitude and who possess the ability to think outside of the box.
CAE Parc Aviation have been exclusively appointed to recruit and appoint a dynamic and highly motivated Manager Flight Standards & Crew Training who promotes innovation and who will be instrumental in the development and the direction of this new Airline.
The mission for the Nominated Person Flight Standards and Crew Training is to ensure high quality training of Flight Crew and Cabin Crew in accordance with authority and company requirements.
- You have entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for building a new, innovative company.
- You are motivated by success and personal development as well as being part of growing something significant.
- You must be energetic with high standards in relation to safety and quality.
- You have a creative and analytical mindset.
- You are creative and possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality ensuring the continuous development of the Airline and its efficiency.
- You lead by example and are involved in the day to day activities of the Airline.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in CAT operation MTOW above 27.000Kg.
- Training instructor experience.
- Pilot License ATPL (ATP)
- SMS training from a well recognised training organization is preferable.
- Human factor program from a well recognised training organization.
- A minimum of 2 years’ management experience at a similar level preferably as a NP.
- Experience in outsourced business operations.
- You have the ability to work in and manage a team, motivating individuals to reach their full potential.
- Sound knowledge of modern aviation business models and how this connects to P/L.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be accepted by IAA
- Formal education is less relevant and takes second place to attitude and experience.
We welcome your application!
DO NOT delay, we expect a significant amount of interest in these positions and we are looking to move quickly to make these critical hires.
For further information, please contact Aaron Davidson at CAE Parc Aviation
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 20 Apr 2017
Closes 17 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Flight training