A320 Captain|Commuting Option|May Screening
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 Captains for their Katowice, London, Paris, Paderborn and Larnaca
Their is a commuting roster for Captains in the Katowice base of (20 on, 10 off)
Education: EASA licence, A320 type Applyence: 3000 BH in total; 1000BH as captain; 500BH as captain on A320.Languages: ICAO English Level 4Additional: Valid Medical Class 1. Valid English ICAO proficiency check, (at least level4), no criminal record
- Date of last flight on type within the last 3 years
- Popular EU destinations
- One year fixed term contract which will run until 31/12/2017 for the Paderbrn and Katowice base and Larnaca base until 31/10/2017 with option to extend pending satisfactory performance.
- Bonus is calculated so that 100 EUR is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month.
- Daily Allowances paid per every 24 hours outside of base. Amount depends on destination.
- May 3 Amsterdam
- May 8-9 Vilnius
- May 10 Vilnius
- May 17-18 Vilnius
- May 25 Vilnius
- May 29 Vilnius
Screening cost refunded up-to ?500 once the candidate joins the airline.For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in May, please contact Brian at Apply or + Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 20 Apr 2017
Closes 17 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Captain