Maldivian Airlines A320 First Officers
Ireland Republic of
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client, Maldivian Airlines, are seeking A320 First Officers Duration: 1 year renewable Base: Male, Maldives Roster Pattern: 11 weeks on, 2 weeks off
Screening location: Colombo Commencement Date: ASAP Accommodation provided / Ground transportation provided: Yes Minimum Requirements :
- Total time: Minimum of 2000 hours
- Total Airbus Hours: Minimum of 500 hours on Airbus family.
- Must be currently flying A320/A321 with a current proficiency check
- Licence: JAA/EASA/FAA/ICAO
- English language proficiency level: Minimum ICAO level 4
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, please contact me referencing job number 17347 on your communication.
Maldivian is the national airlines of the Maldives and is based in Malé. It operates a fleet size of 16 aircraft with international destinations in addition to inter-island services.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 20 Apr 2017
Closes 17 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: First officer