CAE Parc Aviation are delighted to announce we are now recruiting for Xiamen Air .
Xiamen Air has been in existence since 1985 and is the first airline operated in the course of modern enterprise in China. Part owned by China Southern Airlines, the airline operates an all-Boeing fleet and has won "The Best Airline In Mainland China" award for 6 consecutive quarters.
Xiamen Air are now seeking B737ng Captains to assist with their planned expansion plans and the contract is extremely attractive. It includes some of the following:
- 9 Different Roster Patters ( including 1 month on, 1 month off & 2 months on, 2 months off!)
- Earning Potential of over Apply per year
- Education Allowance
- Contract Renewal Bonus
- Safety & Performance Bonus
In order to apply for the contract you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Total time of 5000 Hours
- Total time on M/E jet of 2000 Hours
- Total PIC time on B737EFIS/NG of 500 Hours
- English Level 4
- Last Flight on the B737EFIS/NG in the last 12 months
For more information please contact Barbara Kelly on Apply or on + Apply.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 20 Apr 2017
Closes 17 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Captain