B757 Captains - SF Airlines
SF Airlines is a member of S.F. Express (Group) Co., Ltd., operating a network covers all parts of China from its hub in Shenzhen Baoan International Airport. SF Express has enjoyed significant success and financial growth. Currently, SF Airlines has started expanding into other parts of Asia Pacific region.
SF Airlines just resumed recruitment for B757 captains, limited places available, screenings will be arranged soon.
* 1. Choice of 4 weeks on 2 weeks off commuting roster and local working pattern
* 2. Base in Shenzhen
* 3. Generous allowances including housing, transport and international travel
* 4. Excellent annual bonus and contract completion bonuses.
* 5. Medical insurance and loss of license insurance provided
* 6. Paid sick leave and paid medical treatment period up to 6 months
* 7. Instructor position available
* 8. Approximate NET compensation per month:
Not including the prorated amounts for the annual bonus and contract completion bonus, the basic guaranteed salary is approximately:
$20,500 NET per month (Residents)
$18,600 NET per month (Commuter)
The contract is based on a 50 hour minimum guarantee. Fight hours above 50 hours are calculated using $322/hour overtime rate.
NOTE: At the current time, average flying per month is between 45-55 hours per month. There may be opportunity for more hours as they grow, but right now you can expect these numbers.
* Days off: 4 consecutive days/month (average 10-12 days off per month)
* Annual leave: 25 days
* Days off: 10 consecutive days per month or 4 weeks on 2 weeks off
* Annual leave: no annual leave on commuting program
1 4000+ Total time
2 800+ Total PIC Time on Type
3 Date of last flight within 12 months
4 ICAO level 4 English certification
5 Be from an ICAO member state that holds diplomatic relations with PRC
6 Current and valid sim check
7 Passport with 3 years validity
8 Age 55 years or below at time of application
- $ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Boeing 757-200 / 300,Boeing 767-200 / 300
- ICAO ATPL
Posted 20 Apr 2017
Closes 20 May 2017
This job was posted to: Captain