Dornier 228/228 NG Captain
EuropeAURIGNY | Captain | Dornier 228 / 228 NG | Guernsey Base
We are delighted to be helping our client Aurigny with a recruitment campaign for multiple Dornier 228 / 228 NG Captains to be based in Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
• Options for both permanent positions and 6 months renewable contracts
• Competitive salary
• Accommodation and transportation
• Guernsey base
• Immediate start date
• Valid EASA License and LPC on type
• 500 hours as PIC on Dornier 228 / 228 NG
• 2000 hours total flying time
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 Engliish Language Proficiency
• Last flight on Dornier 228 / 228 NG within preceding 12 months
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your licence
Interview and SIM screening will be held in London Gatwick (LGW). All travel expenses and accommodation if required to be arranged by the airline.
Resource Group - Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your Dornier 228 / 228 NG application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Emma Race on + Apply+ Applyor alternatively, please send your CV to Apply
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.
- Full time
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 19 Apr 2017
Closes 16 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Captain