A320 Simulator Instructor - Full time role - CAE Amsterdam
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
CAE Amsterdam are looking for Full time A320 Flight Simulator Instructor to join their training department. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. CAE has training facilities in over 30 countries and our instructors will be expected to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
- Hold and EASA licence with unrestricted PIC Type Rating
- 1500+ hours of total flight time
- A320 type rating and operational experience in the aircraft is required
- Instructor rating and previous instructor experience is not essential
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and used to extensive client contact
- Candidate should ideally be based locally
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Acting as subject matter expert (SME) in creation of curricula and courseware when required.
- Supporting the Manager Training Services and the Training Administrators and Document Controllers
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule: Your work schedule will be based on a 14-days cycle: 6 days simulator, 2 days off, 4 days office duties, 2 days off. This will result in at least one entire weekend off in 2 weeks.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. A competitive benefits package is on offer with this position. If you would like more information, please contact:
Aleksandra Apply: Apply Telephone: + Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 19 Mar 2017
Closes 16 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Flight training