Direct Hire ATR Captain
Dublin, South Australia, Australia
ATR Captain - Commuting Contract with Stobart
CAE Parc are seeking ATR42/72 Captain on behalf of Stobart for a permanent contract with the airline. The airline is offering a commuting contract with an Irish or UK base.
- Duration: Permanent contract with the airline
- Screening: Ongoing dates available in Dublin at SimTech with tickets & accommodation provided up to EUR400.
- Bases: UK & Ireland and also Isle of Man
- Option 1, A fixed roster pattern with 23 days of annual leave per year pro rata.
- Option 2, 6 weeks on duty, followed by 2 weeks off duty, inclusive of all annual leave
Do you hold the following minimum requirements?
- JAA/EASA licenced, with valid ATR42/72 Rating
- JAA/EASA 1st Class Unrestricted Medical
- Total of 4,000 hours flying
- Total of 1,000 hours PIC time on ATR Fleet
- Date of Last Flight within last 12 months
- Minimum of ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- EEC Passport Holder
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact Eoin Field, as soon as possible, Apply
- Full time
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 18 Mar 2017
Closes 15 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Captain