B737 Training Captain
Doncaster/Sheffield airport, Doncaster/Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
2Excel Aviation is seeking an experienced full time B737 Training Captain to join its Doncaster-based team to help lead an exciting new project.
Based at Robin Hood International airport, the successful candidate will be expected to deliver training on small fleet of B737-400 aircraft operated in both CAT and Part-SPO operations. Whilst due to the nature of our Client’s long-term contract, day-to-day flying may be limited, the scope to expand 2Excel lines of business with the B737 will undoubtedly arise. The flying will be varied and interesting and the job far from the “norm” in aviation terms.
2Excel is a rapidly expanding SME specialising in delivering novel solutions to difficult aviation challenges. We have an impressive track record in delivering successful projects and servicing high profile contracts for Blue Chip clients. The B737 fleet represents a further expansion of our large aircraft business unit at Doncaster and will undoubtedly offer opportunities for further growth in the future.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– Hold an EASA Licence
– Have at least 1000 hours Command time on a B737 Classic and no less than 3000 hours on aircraft with MTOW no less than 20,000kg
– (Although the right person meeting the hours requirement with a non-EASA licence and a similar amount of Command time on the B737-NG would be considered.)
– As a current TRI/E on B737 you should have proven experience of designing and delivering novel training programmes to both type rated and ab-initio students
– Working knowledge of EASA Part-FCL and Part-ORO will be an advantage.
– A business/management background with a flexible and committed approach to novel opportunities will be key to maximising your effectiveness in role and previous management experience is highly desirable.
– IT literate (MS Office, Web Based IT systems)
– Capable of working in small team, autonomously and with minimal supervision
– Committed, flexible and interested in growing our business portfolio
– Proof of automatic right to work in the UK
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, private health care and pension provision.
Candidates must be available to start an Operator’s Conversion Course with 2Excel no later than 26 Jun 17 and should ideally live within a commutable distance of Doncaster Airport.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter noting your salary expectations and current notice period.
Please note, due to volumes of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-300 / 400 / 500,Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900,Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 15 Mar 2017
Closes 15 Apr 2017
Ref: 737 TRE
This job was posted to: Captain, Flight training