Helicopter pilot instructor
For the growing activity of its client, AeroConsulting is looking for a helicopters pilot instructor for a 30 helicopters fleet, such EC135, A109, B 429 and EC145 soon. Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) , our client ensures also the pilot training with its own certified instructors.
Reporting to the nominated Head of Training you will be in charge of following tasks:
- ensuring the ground and flight training (Type rating, line training, etc...); of the pilots and crew members.
- develop and follow the training program;;
- check the trainees instruction;;
- make the necessary reports;
Negotiable salary depending experience and qualifications.
You must hold the followings :
- EASA CPL (H)
- TRI / TRE Helicopter
- 4,000 flight hours including 2,000 multiengine
- including at least 1000 hrs as TRI / TRE multiengine
- multiengine type rating or EC 145 ideally.
- FIH & FEH
Fluent English required.(Fluent French mandatory) and be elligible to European citizenship with EASA experience.
Wishing to put your professional expertise and your skills at the service of a growing group.
This position requires European citizen only.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 13 Mar 2017
Closes 10 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Helicopter pilot