Oman Air – B737 NG Direct Entry Captain
Remuneration: Reward package approx. £90,000 per annum
Role: Captain, B737 NG
Contract: 2 year renewable, Full Time
The reward package comprises of a basic salary, housing allowance and pilot allowance. With the opportunity to earn additional per diems based upon hours flown in a month. In addition:
- PIP - Pilot Income Protection
- Staff Travel for employee and your immediate family
- Generous leave package of 36 days annual leave + 10 days public holidays
- Education assistance
- Medical & Personal accident insurance
Oman Air is the flagship carrier of the Sultanate of Oman and an Official 4 Star Airline (Skytrax 2011). Founded in 1993, the airline has since witnessed massive growth and has played a major role in making Muscat an important traffic hub in the Middle East, supporting the commercial, industrial and tourism sectors. Oman Air has built up a reputation as a strong, competitive leader in the airline industry. They are committed to recruiting and nurturing bright and dynamic individuals. Their mission is to seek out new ways to develop and improve their position as a leader in aviation excellence.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our committed and dedicated team, you will need to hold the following:
- Valid ATPL (EASA/ICAO/FAA)
- Valid B737NG Rating and must have flown in the last three months
- ICAO English Language Proficiency (written and verbal) minimum of level 4.
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Minimum total time of 5000 hours including 1500 hours as
- PIC on multi pilot certified aeroplanes with 500 hours on type.
- Age: Minimum 25 years; and less than 55 years.
- Eligible to live and work in the Sultanate of Oman
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” link that will take you to our application system. Candidates who are successfully screened for further consideration will be invited to a selection event in Southampton, England. Your assessment will consist of a technical and non-technical assessment conducted by CTC Aviation, followed by a simulator assessment conducted by Oman Air. Wherever possible, we will schedule these assessment events on consecutive days. Should you be offered a position with the airline, after one month of operation you will be required to pay a placement fee.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 6 Mar 2017
Closes 3 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Captain