BA CityFlyer Captain
Remuneration: £75,000 to £80,000 per annum
Role: Captain, Embraer 170/190
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, UK
The reward package comprises of a basic salary, London allowance, hourly flight pay, company performance bonus and other payments. In addition, you’ll receive:
- • Full terms and conditions which are effective from your first day of employment
- • Company funded conversion course/type rating
- • Medical and licence renewals paid by BA CityFlyer
- • Extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits
- • Loss of Licence scheme
- • 30 days annual leave increasing to 35 days on 5-years completed service
- • Company pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution).
- • Life insurance benefits
- • Career pathway into British Airways following minimum 2 years’ service
If you feel you have what it takes to join our committed and dedicated team, you will need to hold the following:
- • Valid (EASA/ICAO) ATPL.
- • Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 20 tonnes MTOM.
- • Valid ME Instrument Rating.
- • Valid Class 1 medical.
- • 4000 hours TT.
- • 1500 hours PIC of civil/military, multi-crew/multi-engine aircraft in excess of 20 tonnes MTOM.
- • Currently operating as Captain.
- • E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential
- • English Language Proficiency endorsement on your licence to Level 4 or above
“GROW WITH US - We want you to be part of our journey…”
BA Cityflyer is the leading airline bringing business and leisure customers into the heart of London via our main base at London City Airport. The drive to provide industry defining standards of customer service in a demanding yet exciting environment is what we require of our high calibre pilots. As a Captain at BA CityFlyer you will be expected to work flexibly within a growing and tight-knit team in order to deliver our demanding seven-day-a-week operation. Serving a mixture of business and leisure destinations throughout Europe, regular UK and overseas night stops will be a feature of your touring roster. Operating primarily from London City Airport, with its high value and sophisticated customer base, we operate daily in one of the world’s most challenging operating environments and therefore our pilots are required to maintain the highest professional standards.
Due to a period of rapid expansion which includes flying “Summer Sun” routes from Stansted and thearrival of our 20th Embraer on fleet - we are currently recruiting for Captains to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. You’ll fly a fleet of modern aircraft from our home at London City Airport - make it yours.
UK MILITARY PILOTS
If you are currently serving in the UK Armed Forces in a flying role or have recently exited military aviation, BA Cityflyer would like to hear from you. Therefore do please follow up your application with an email to Apply detailing your experience which can then be reviewed accordingly.
- Full time
- Embraer 170
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 6 Mar 2017
Closes 3 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Captain