Turboprop Captains - Direct Entry A320 Captain Positions
If you are currently flying as PIC on a turboprop with MTOW over 20tonnes and would like to fly A320 then please send us your CV today.
Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce that we are seeking Turboprop Captains for an attractive permanent position with an A320 Operator. This is a Direct Entry Command A320 Role.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
* Two options for the A320 type rating: 12,000EUR upfront cost or 15,000EUR paid by company with a three year bond
* Basic Salary, Sector Pay, Overnight allowances
* Salary and Sector Pay goes up 5% every 1000 hours
* Accident/Medical Insurance, Loss of licence Insurance, staff travel
If you have 3500 factorised hours total time, 1500 PIC hours on Turbopropeller aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW and an EASA licence then please apply today by emailing Roxana on ID email@example.com
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 2 Mar 2017
Closes 30 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain