Pilot Job: Air Japan B767 NTR & TR First Officers + Command Opportunity! (Boeing Experience)
Naritacho, Kansai, Japan
- 3,000 + total flight experience and 500+ commercial jet hours on Boeing
- 250 hours PIC (of which 70 hours can be PIC and remaining can be PICUS) OR 500 hours PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country; 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight; 75 hours Instrument Flight required
- Valid ICAO ATPL & Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating or Jet Aircraft Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Date of last flight on jet aircraft within the last 12 months
Please contact Apply for more information.
- Great Career Development
- An excellent opportunity to fly the B767!
- Excellent pay and allowances, including accommodation and commuting allowance
- At least 10 consecutive days off at home each month!
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 2 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: First officer