Pilot Job: B787 Captain Norwegian -Type rated & Non Type Rated!
- EASA Licence
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 6,000 hours total time
- 2,500 PIC hours on any EFIS jet aircraft
- 1,000 hours on a wide body aircraft or narrow body aircraft in long haul operation
Screenings ongoing throughout the year.
On behalf of Norwegian we are looking for Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. This is a great opportunity to Captain the B787 Dreamliner.
Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
- Great pay and per diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical and Personal Accident and Illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.
See what our pilots have to say about flying the B787 Dreamliner for Norwegian in our latest Pilot Life video.
- Full time
- Boeing 787
Posted 2 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain