Pilot Job: Korean Air A330 FO (2017 Interviews)
- 500 + FO Hours on A330
- 1,000 + Total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 2,000 + Total Flight Hours
- Under 45 Years of Age at Date of Joining
- Holds ATPL and has completed at least Secondary School or holds a CPL and a Tertiary Degree/Diploma - minimum 2 Years
- Flown on Type as FO within 12 months OR within 24 months if currently flying on any Multi Crew Jet Aircraft. (At date of starting on Contract).
- No more than 3 Airline changes within the last 5 years.
Please contact Apply for more information.
Upcoming Screening Dates for 2017:
- 21 – 25 August (Cut off for Applications: 7 June 2017)
- 11 – 15 September and 25 – 29 September (Cut off for Applications: 5 July 2017)
- 16 – 20 October and 30 October – 3 November (Cut off for Applications: 9 August 2017)
- 20 – 24 November (Cut off for Applications: 6 September 2017)
- 11 – 15 December (Cut off for Applications: 4 October 2017)
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
For more details on pay and benefits click HERE .
Korean Air is a leading commuting contract for expat pilots, with over 400 pilots from throughout the globe on contract. Korean Air has worked with Rishworth Aviation since 1996 to source expat Captains and First Officers for the A330, B737-NG, B77 and B744. Rishworth is the leading recruitment agency for Korean Air with a large number of pilots on contract. These pilots are able to share their experience and advice with you before your screening and start of contract. With Rishworth you will be given the best industry interview support and preparation to ensure you have the best possible chance to succeed at the interview.
Korean Air Pilot Testimonial
“KAL is the best airline – flight operations, aircraft maintenance and the level of respect the company gives the pilots. I always tell my colleagues at other airlines that KAL is the best. When I considered applying for KAL I compared Rishworth with other agencies I had dealt with in the past, and Rishworth was the most reliable, plausible company. There are two things that are very important to me and I’m very happy with how Rishworth has managed these 1) Rishworth wire money to my account on time every month, and 2) Rishworths have quality insurance protection at the right price. I feel secure with Rishworths size and I have found them to be a very good agency.” (Rishworth Contractor, Korean Air Captain)
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 2 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: First officer