Pilot Job: B787 Relief Captain Norwegian - Type rated & Non Type Rated!
- EASA ATPL Licence
- EASA Medical Class one
- 5,000 hours total time
- 2,500 hours on any EFIS commercial jet aircraft
- 1,500 PIC hours on any EFIS jet aircraft OR 1,500 FO hours on wide body jets
- Non type rated B777/B787 pilots need to provide a training cost bond
Screenings ongoing throughout the year.
On behalf of Norwegian we are looking for Relief Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. An excellent opportunity to build your career on one of the world's most modern long haul aircraft.
Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
- Great pay and per diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical and Personal Accident and Illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.
See what our pilots have to say about flying the B787 Dreamliner for Norwegian in our latest Pilot Life video.
- Full time
- Boeing 787
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 2 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain