Pilot Job: Skymark Airlines B737NG Captains - Urgent Requirements!
Tokyo, Greater Tokyo, Japan
- B737 EFIS or NG type rated
- Total time: 5,000 + hours
- Commercial Jet PIC time: 1500 + hours
- PIC time on B737 EFIS/NG: 1000 + hours
- ICAO ATP Licence with B737EFIS/NG Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above & Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence
- Currency: Last flight within 12 months
- Age: Under 55 years at date of application (above 35 years preferred)
Please contact Apply for more information.
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
- 6 JULY 2017 (held in Tokyo, Japan)
Skymark Airlines is Japan's 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B737-800's. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark has shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 2 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain