ERJ 170-190 / First Officers / London and Dublin
Ireland Republic of
Direct Personnel International is currently recruiting an E-JET First Officers on behalf of our client Stobart Air who is based in London & Dublin.
Due to strong growth, Stobart Air are looking for enthusiastic 170/190 Embraer First Officers to join their team. Stobart Air is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and well established airline.
Operating routes across Europe on permanent contact.
They are focused on providing their pilots with a healthy work life balance. Stobart Air is known for it's passionate and personal approach.
Join the airline now!
If you can tick off all the below requirements then we want to hear from you.
EMB 170/190 First Officer Minimum Requirements:
* Minimum of 500 Hours Total Time on E-Jet
* IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date)
* Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
* Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
* No History of Incidents or Accidents
* The Right to Live and work in the EU Without Restriction or Limitation.
* A Stable Fixed Roster Pattern 5:2:5:3
* Interline Tickets and ID 90 Travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad Route Networks
* 23 Days Annual Leave Increasing with Service
* Company Pension Scheme
* Loss of Licence Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Annual Medical
* Current Bases – Dublin & London Southend
* Excellent Salary Package and Per Diems
* Annual Pay Scale and Salary Increment
Direct personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisers. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full attention, offering 24 hour support.
- Full time
- BAe 146 / RJ
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 1 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: First officer