EMB 170/190 / Captains / Air Astana
Air Astana would like to invite EMB 170/190 Captains to the screening in March.
The main bases of Air Astana are Almaty and Astana in amazing Kazakhstan, a country with lots to offer, from The Caspian Sea to The Tien Shan Mountains.
Air Astana has been continuously growing for the last 16 years and has logged 14 years of successful and safe operation. Air Astana guarantees, work-life balance and career progression. The airline requires pilots of B757/B767, A320 and EMB 170/190.
Don't hold back; if you meet the requirements below, please contact us. Embraer Captains, do not miss your chance!
ERJ 170/190 Minimum Requirements:
* 5500 Hours Total
* 1500 PIC Hours
* 500 PIC Hours on ERJ 170/190 Type
* 200 Hours in the Past 12 Months on Type (preferred)
* Valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
* Current EMB170/190 Type Rating
* Valid Class I Medical Certificate from JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
* Recent Sim Check
* CAT II & CAT III Qualification (preferred)
* Minimum English ICAO Level 4
* Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
* Accommodation Allowance
* Ground Transportation
* Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
* Loss of Income Assistance in the case of an Accident.
* Travel Allowance
* ID 90 Tickets
* ZED Tickets
* Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
* Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
* Manuals and Uniform
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Anna to obtain more details.
- Full time
- Embraer 190
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 1 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Captain