A320 Captains & First Officers
On behalf of our acclaimed client Titan Airways, Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting A320 Captains.
Titan are a world renowned charter specialist who pride themselves on delivering a high standard of service and punctuality to their clients
Successful candidates will join Titan Airways on an Agency contract for the summer season and operate charter flights throughout Europe.
Candidates must be Airbus A320 family qualified and experienced with EASA licenses and the right to live and work in the EU.
- EASA license with A320 type rating (including valid/current LPC) and current Class 1 medical
- Captains: Must have 3500 hours total flight time and 1500 hours PIC and 500 PIC on type
- First Officers: Must have 1500 hours total flight time and 500 hours on type
- Able to produce previous 12 months FTL duty hours records
- Able to produce initial SEP training certificates. Able to obtain a UK airside pass
- ELP Level 6
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 1 Mar 2017
Closes 29 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: First officer